Installation Ceremony of new office bearers of Rotaract Club of Dr. TMA Pai Polytechnic, Manipal for the year 2019-20
Sep 9, 2019
The installation ceremony of the new office bearers for the rotaract club took place on Monday 09 September 2019 at 11.00 am.
Rotary president Rtn Rajavarama Ariga inducted the president Rtr Hithesh Kunder into office by collaring and handing over the gavel. Rtn. Amit Arvind Nayak (Director youth services & PP - RCUM) inducted the other office bearers.
The new office bearers for 2019-20 are as follows:
- Mr Hithesh Kunder (V ME) - President
- Ms Avanthika (V CE) - Vice President
- Mr Vineeth Shenoy (III CSE) - Secretary
- Mr Jason D’Souza (V ME) - Joint Secretary
- Ms Sinchana (III CE) - Treasurer
- Mr Manveeth (I ME) - Sargent at Arms
- Ms Deepali (V CSE) - Club Service
- Ms Samskrithi (I CSE) - Vocational Leader
- Mr Selvin (V CSE) - Community Leader
- Mr Karthik (I ME) - Internationalist
After the oath taking ceremony Rtr Hithesh Kunder delivered his acceptance speech.
The Vice Principal Mr Prashanth P Shetty addressed and thanked Rotary Club of Manipal for its continued guidance and support. This was followed by a message and felicitations speech from Rtn Shreesha Hegde (Secretary 2019-20, RCUM) Rtn. Narayan Shenoy (Chairperson), Rtn. Shyla Rao (Vice chairperson), and Mr Derick Mascarenhas (Teacher representative).
Vice Pressident Ms Avanthika compered the programme and Secretary Mr Vineeth Shenoy proposed the vote of thanks.
The installation ceremony was followed by a talk on “management of personal finances” by Shri Santhosh (Sr. counsellor Jana Jyothi financial literacy centre, Udupi).